Thursday, April 3, 2014

Give Me Gold


Most fashionistas wear metallic during winter and pastels in the spring, but let’s change it up. I love the shorts from these photos. I usually wear these in the winter and maybe once in the summer but only for a night out. This season I am letting them shine in the sun, they are too good not to. Start breaking the fashion rules, wear brown with black, stripes with shapes, and wear metallic in the spring. For this shoot I kept it for a more professional occasion with the sweater and tights just because I know we aren’t completely down with the cold weather. However, I know I can change up the look of these shorts with a simple white button down or a black sheer tank for hotter weather. Focus on the piece that is “out of place” for that season and make it fit in. 



Sweater: Zara
Shorts; Charlotte Russe
Tights: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Kohl’s
Rings: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Charming Charlie’s

No comments:

Post a Comment