Monday, April 7, 2014

Seeing Dots


Here’s a dot, there’s a dot. It’s all about the polka dot. It’s fun to add these dots to your outfit. The dots just scream attention. Make sure you are ready for the attention with the perfect accessories. For my polka dots, I wanted to keep the outfit the same color as the shirt, not having the outfit going in hundred different directions. I kept it simple with adding a matching pair of earrings and necklace just to spice it subtly with a color. However, even with all the dots I think my shoes are stealing the show.  I adore these shoes, but make sure when you have such an unique pair like these that you pair them perfectly, make a pair like this be your special weapon to an outfit.





Shirt: Forever 21
Necklace & Earrings: Charming Charlie’s
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

  1. great outfit, I'm so in love with your shoes!! would love if you could check out my blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete