Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Stuck at a Crossroad


Mother Nature has hit a crossroad. It’s a struggle each day to decide if she should hit us with winter weather or give us the spring sunshine. I hope she makes up her mind and keeps bringing us the sunshine; I enjoy it much more even if it isn’t sunbathing weather yet. Until she decides we shouldn’t be wearing crop tops and shorts just yet. Let’s keep less skin showing until it’s acceptable, I am not saying we shouldn’t show a little more leg but keep it tasteful until we know we can finally put away all the sweaters and boots. During this time, I like to stay comfortable even if it mean layering in the beginning of the day, thankfully if it does decide to get warmer I can always take off a layer or two knowing it still looks like a complete outfit. Make sure you are thinking of that before walking out your door, know that you can add a jacket or take it off and your outfit will still look amazing. I don’t want you to be adding random pieces like you are a tourist who wasn’t ready for the weather on vacation.


Shirt: Gap
Vest: Old Navy
Boots: Charlotte Russe

Scarf: Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment