Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Shopping


Hello spring! Finally, spring is here! I am ready for the green grass, blooming flowers, and hot spring trends! We are all ready to attend baseball games, graduation parties, and outdoor festivities. To get ready for those you'll need a couple new pieces and I am not talking about the clothes. You’ll need a new bag! I know we all can’t afford the Stella McCartney clutch or Prada’s 80’s inspired mini tote. However, you can find some great deals for your favorite, spring bag!

If you can't afford the 3.1 Phillip Lim, you can always stop at your clotest Forever 21 to pick up the Subtle Faux Leather Crossbody


Trending this spring is a pastel. While studying for finals or just surfing the internet take a look at Modcloth for their selection of amazing spring bags like Forthcoming Publication Clutch


If you want the Stella McCartney clutch you may have to wait awhile to save up your pennies for that, if you can’t wait check out the Nasty Gal version.


I scream, you scream, we all screm for Modcloth's Betsey Johnson clutch!


It's Clear to See Nasty Gal's bag is a must have to carrying around this spring rain or shine. 


These are just a few of my favorite, spring things – but I would love to know what you are carrying this spring: comment and let me know, can’t wait to read about all the fashion you find.  



1 comment:

  1. I adore the second bag--so cute!! And the colors are perfect for spring :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete