Monday, March 24, 2014

Singing in the Rain

March comes in like like a lion, and goes out like a lamb. Allowing April to bring showers to clean up the rest. That means it’s time to purchase an umbrella or two and dust off those rain boots. I am not in California anymore with sunshine 24/7, the Ohio weather changes on an hourly basis and the shower season isn't any different. However, I don’t mind the rain, it’s a great change from the snow and it also brings life to the ugly, dead grass we have now. In the midst of rain being in our daily forecast I am preparing my wardrobe with the necessities. Planning for April showers check off one raincoat you adore & a new pair of rain boots for the puddles. For me the toughest decision is what umbrella to carry with the outfit. That’s your statement piece to the entire outfit, lucky companies like Kate Spade, Coach, and H&M are coming out with sustainable and chic umbrellas for the spring months! You’ll be singing in the rain too with your new April attire for the showers.




Blue umbrella: Coach
Black umbrella: Victoria Secret
Raincoat: Charlotte Russe
Rain boots: Bass

2 comments:

  1. How much do you love Umbrellas? I used one in a collab I did with NYLON and it definitely added to the photo. Noone rains on a fashionista's parade!

    Xoxo- Larz

    Catch me on the bloggy: Livinlikelarz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Oh nylon probably looked awesome to your photos! Neither rain or snow can stop fashionistas like us!

      xo!

      Delete