Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Boston Strong


Boston is alive and well. The people are more satisfied than ever with their city. They have a World Champion baseball team, some of the best universities in the world, and not to mention they have one of the best St. Patrick’s Day celebrations in the country. A hidden gem of Boston is their fashion. I noticed the men of Boston have some of the best fashion I have seen. Being in the city once before I sighted well-dressed men and women left and right, but this visit verified the men run the fashion in this city. As I walked through the city I first noticed the shoes, it was a pattern, if I saw well polished, leather shoes I could guarantee the rest of the outfit was a fashion homerun. Not to mention, these men knew how to style a hat, whether it was a fedora, Gatsby, ball cap, or plain beanie they could pull off the look. The men of Boston resemble pictures of “What to Wear” right out of GQ or the runway, which I applaud. Yes, New York City and Los Angeles have great men’s fashion however, more and more men and women should take a look into Boston’s fashion scene to get inspiration from, you won’t be disappointed. The great aspect of these men was the non-intimation factor. I could nonchalantly approach them ask for directions, compliment their attire, and ask to take a picture of their outfit. Nice and well dressed, the country needs more men like in Boston.






No comments:

Post a Comment