Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Red Riding Hood

Since spring doesn't seem to be around the corner, I am dedicating my posts for the rest of the week to coats, because that's all you'll be seeing me in. Staying cozy as the snow and temperatures continue to drop. However, just because you can't see my outfit doesn't mean I am not going to turn a few heads. I still want to be stylish and daring if I am just showing off my coat. For this, I started the week off in my bold, red jacket that I love. It's perfect for this weather, keeps me warm but makes a fashionable statement that I adore. Just because you are all covered doesn't mean you still can't make a statement with your jacket or outwear accessories. 





Jacket: Charlotte Russe

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coat, you look awesome :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat--and your boots are adorable! Spring has to come eventually right?! lol

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tori - love your latest post! Yes I was ready to get my spring looks together...guess not yet!

      Delete