Wednesday, March 5, 2014

French in your Step


The sun is out, but doesn't indicate it's warm. For that I am wearing yet another coat with a touch of style, to show the cold weather doesn't stop me. I channeled Paris, due to their latest Fashion Week and just because what American girl doesn't think about Paris every so often? Dressing up a dark, longer jacket can be tricky. That's where your style can really break out. I paired my navy jacket with bright heels & hat, which don't always necessarily have to match, but in this case they did. I could just stroll all day down a snowy path with this look. 







Jacket: Forever 21
Hat: Boutique in Paris
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

  1. ohh, lovely pictures...looks like you having good time plying and clicking
    lovely coat and belle...keep in touch dear

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! Yes I love that outfit in the snow! Yet another great post from you, can't wait to try the face mask!

      Delete