Thursday, March 6, 2014

500 Days of Dress


It may somehow be getting warmer so I wanted to heat up the wardrobe too. I have been aspiring to wear a dress these days. I wanted to show off that you don’t have to be dolled up in heels and have a tan to wear a dress you want. Kick off the new look causally wearing the dresses you have been wanting to. I have been pairing my dresses with winter boots and a bold jacket. I can wear a look like this all day, not feeling too dressed up and all I would need to do for a night look would be apply some makeup I am ready to go, not changing anything to the wardrobe. That’s what you want out of your wardrobe, versatility.




Gloves: My own design
Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: Forever 21

Boots: Macy’s

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete