Monday, March 10, 2014

A Lost Art

We tweet, text, call, and tag our friends on a daily basis, but have you ever stopped, sat, and wrote to them? I didn't think so.  Every since I moved or friends moved away I have been sending mail to them. It’s a great way to keep in touch without all the technology. We all don’t have time to return that call or text, but we always check our mail. Call me old school, but I am sure you enjoy a friendly card in the mail mixed in with the junk mail and bills. I enjoy sharing a little piece of where I am with my friends or on a holiday, letting them know a friend is thinking of them. It’s such a treat receiving mail, especially when it has a great message or art on the front. So on your next trip, take a look at the postcards or cards and send one to an old friend, they will appreciate hearing from you and not just over the phone. A great place to find cards for any occasion are Kate & Birdie Paper Co.The Paper Club, and my favorite Julie Ann






1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! Writing and receiving letters seems so much more personal.

    theprettymustache.com

    ReplyDelete