Thursday, October 9, 2014

Little Prep in Your Step

It’s that time of the year, when every girl is wearing her new brown or black knee high boots, paired with her scarf and sweater, carrying her pumpkin spice latte.  This year, I will wear my new boots, don’t think get me wrong, but first I am going to enjoy my oxfords before it’s too late and leaves aren’t the only thing on the ground.

Ladies, don’t let one leaf on the ground dictate your decision to start wearing boots 24/7 until February, impress the oxford shoe. They are great to pair with dark denim or a colored trouser, like maroon or forest green. Not to mention you can have a lot more variety in oxfords, than just a typical brown, gray, or black boot.


You may think oxford shoes are only for men, but you are wrong. Check out stylish Instagram accounts you follow and trust me you’ll find three to four of your favorite ladies sporting an oxford. I am sure one of those stylish ladies will even compliment her significant other with a pair.

G.H. Bass & Co.

Forever 21

G.H. Bass & Co.

Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment