Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Little Color Never Hurt Anyone


It’s time to spice up your wardrobe. It’s time to take advantage at your favorite stores and see if you can find any deals for your spring wardrobe. We know stores like Macy’s have sales every other week, go check them out and see if you can find a deal on a Tommy Hilfiger blouse or Michael Kors clutch. Make sure you are buying major colors; it’s time to shine! Be bold, be confident; you can wear anything you want. I have been dying to wear this jacket and now I finally can with the spring blossoming. I can’t wait to show it off. It shows I take risks and am confident in it, regardless of people’s opinion on it. You too should have a jacket, shirt, or pants you are dying to wear that’s out of your comfort zone. Rock that piece like it’s going out of style.





Shirt: Brandy Melville
Jacket: Audrey 3+
Shoes: Nine West

2 comments:

  1. That jacket is awesome!
    I really like your style! The shoes are also so amazing!
    Check out my new post if you want, maybe we can also like each other FB?
    Let me know, Love, Lima xoxo

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lima. I appreciate it a lot since I love your style! I love your Mint Peplum post, I want that bag. It's amazing, espcially pairing it with those earrings - genius, fashion move. Yeah I would love to - I'll go like you now on FB - great page. Mine is Nowhere Style!

      Thanks for all the support!

      xo - ali

      Delete