Thursday, February 20, 2014

One of the Guys


Not all ladies love diamonds, make-up, or dresses. Nothing wrong with that, just because you don’t like pink, pearls, or heels doesn’t make you any less stylish. Some of the most stylish ladies in the industry enjoy a boyfriend v-neck and combat boots. What lady doesn't enjoy styling her boyfriend’s hat or t-shirt from time to time? Embrace the look of an edgier, laid-back you. Don’t be afraid to try men’s style like snapbacks or graphic t’s with just jeans and boots. If you are able to conquer a men’s trend... well, I would say you are a highly stylish, very versatile person in my book!





Hat: Ohio State
T-shirt: American Apparel
Pants: Gap
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Watch: Macy's

2 comments:

  1. Love those shades!! The graphic tee is also really cool, love how you paired it with red pants. I really like the idea of pulling in men's style. For me it's mainly with boyfriend jeans at this point and occasionally my husband's sweaters.

    See What Katie Wears
    P.S. Thanks for following me on Bloglovin. I followed you back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Katie. Yeah a good boyfriend jean is the perfect way to go! I love guy sweaters, those would be great with the boyfriend jeans. Thanks for the follow back, love your blog girl!

    xo - ali

    ReplyDelete