Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Flannel Fun


Who doesn't love a good flannel? I sure do; I could wear them any season, at anytime. They go with just about everything, not to mention there's a plaid for any season. Today’s flannel is perfect for bearing another winter snow. I wanted to pair it with khakis - a nice change, rather than the typical jean pairing. Wearing flannels you can dress up or down your look, a simple tuck in of the shirt changes the entire outfit. Pair your flannel with a bold necklace and a good heel and you are ready for a night out. I went for the casual look paired with a vest and some winter boots - ready for a hike in the snow!

Vest: Gap
Flannel: Izod
Khakis: H&M
Boots: Mossimo



2 comments:

  1. wow, so much snow!!! i love the way your layered the flannel and such a cute hat!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we keep getting more it's like winter never ends here. Thank you so much for your kind words - I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete