Sunday, February 15, 2015

Big Thank You!

I just want to thank all of you for the success of the Plain Dealer’s Fashion Flash article. The support I have received from follow fashion bloggers, friends, family, and even strangers have been overwhelming. I can’t thank you all enough for allowing me to share this opportunity with all of you. I hope some of you have read it and gotten great advice or more confidence.

Thank you again to Allison Carey for the article and beautiful photos. Along with Jon Fobes for the great job done with the videography. It was a pleasure to work with the both of you at the Plain Dealer studio. I encourage all of you out there to pursue your goals and dreams, whatever step it may be, big or small. Don’t worry you’ll get a little help from your friends along the way trust me.

Thank you to all my friends for your continue support. I am glad you all like it and you know you always have a fashionable friend on speed dial to call if you ever need fashion advice! 

Thank you all

XOXO


Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment