Monday, January 19, 2015

Hello 2015

Hello readers, it has been awhile but luckily I am back on track for 2015. It's already been a great start to the New Year. I had the opportunity to be apart of the Cleveland's Plain Dealer Fashion Flash section to discuss my style and style advice that I can’t wait to see once it comes out! 

The opportunity for me was a first, but hopefully not the last, as an outlet to express my style and stories of fashion with new readers. This experience taught me to be confident in myself, because someone out there is going to feel a connection to me with my advice, stories, or expression. You never know what connection or relationship will come out of that similarity - so always express how you truly feel and what best represents you. 

I can't wait for you all to read the Q&A to better understand where my style has come from and where it is headed, hopefully the article will give one of you a better understand of where you want your style to go in this new year. This opportunity also allowed me to strive for new goals in this upcoming year, take chances for new opportunities to further my career and interests in the fashion industry. It’s never too late to get off your ass and reach those goals! 


With that being said, I wanted to give you a preview of what is to come from this amazing photo-shoot I had with Allison Carey and Jon Fobes of the Plain Dealer - if you are interested in reading more about the Fashion Flash check out Fashion Flash for all the talented people within Northeast Ohio. All detailing about the outfits will be apart of the article, which will be ready for digital download, at Cleveland Plain Dealer Fashion Flash, & will run in the Plain Dealer by the end of the month, so don't forget to pick the Plain Dealer at the end of January! 









XO - Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment