Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Free as the Flowers


The 70’s style and attitude are in full force for today’s look. I admire everything about the 70’s from the fashion and music to the attitude and lifestyle. Take time to appreciate history, take notes from pages already written and put your style on the past. I am conveying the 70’s, not just with this outfit but also with a more peaceful outlook on life. Maybe it’s the music or the clothes I have been purchasing channeling the 70’s. Especially with this amazing find with the pants, from Target! They scream bohemian chic. Pairing the pants with big rings is a 70's trend I incorporated into my daily lifestyle. Find yourself whether it’s a different decade, style, or music discover something new that can express you. You never know, you could possibly bring it back into style.












No comments:

Post a Comment