Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ready for Whatever

Well if you are living in the Midwest than you’ll notice the snow on the ground. Yes, snow in April. Not to worry it won’t be staying around long, but while its here think of the possibilities. What outfit are you going to wear in this awful weather? Here in Ohio it was raining and now turning to Ohio, so for that I brought out my brown boots with a blouse and blazer. Although, I put away my winter jackets away doesn’t mean I can’t take this opportunity to layer with a spring jacket and sweater! Find the positive in a negative, like today’s weather. Wear one last outfit were you might need to layer and add a knitted hat and gloves. I know a trend in men’s fashion that is making its way to the women’s wardrobe is button up blouses. Try it out on a cooler day like today, see how clean cut it looks. Doesn’t show off too much skin for the work place. In addition, it is much easier to show off a remarkable necklace. 






Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Blazer: New York & Company
Boots: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment