Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Little Rock & Roll


I love music. I love fashion. More frequently, we can see fashion and music working with each other and I couldn’t be happier. Just like fashion, music is a form of expression and it has a beautiful way of letting people know who you are and what you stand for. Today, I wanted to work with music. I went to the tribute alley for David Grohl, of Nirvana and Foo Fighters, who is from my hometown. It was inspiring to see local artists' support for such an incredible musician. David was bold enough to do what he loved and it paid off. I admire his self-expression and his commitment to his passion. Wear what you want to wear, be who you want to be, you only have one life - enjoy it. Maybe one day too you will have your own dedicated street. 







Shirt: New York & Company
Jacket: Forever 21
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Booties: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment