Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Fun


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. From what I saw on social media, everyone came dressed to impress. The ladies showed-off their lively skirts and dresses. While the men accessorized their pastel button-downs with ties. It was a great day for fashion on social media. I thought I’d share my own style with you. It’s a great way to kick off the spring season with vibrant colors. Although, everyone dresses admirably, I hope you all enjoyed your chocolate bunnies and colored eggs. All the chocolate you find in your egg hunt is one of the best parts about Easter.






Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Easter look! Love your statement necklace! Thanks for stopping by my blog..hope to see you again! :)

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute <3

    Xxx
    Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete