Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Seeing Stripes

Only in Ohio can one day’s weather begin with warm temperatures, then rain, and finally turn into snow. I am sure before sunset; the sun will be shining bright. Mother Nature needs to figure out when winter concludes and spring commences, until then we will have to be ready for anything. I am not too worried, this gives me time to wear my last minute winter clothes or recycle old outfits with a new spring touch. I adore these pants; they are a bold statement to make. For this I chose a day that was still cold enough to wear, but with a spring in my step. In the past, I paired these pants with boots to walk through the snow or leaves; thankfully heels are a great touch for the spring. Pairing with a light, courageous touch of jewelry to welcome back the look in a different way. Bring back your winter wardrobe for one last fashionable look before they are all stored away until the fall. 



Earrings: Francesca’s
Scarf: Gap
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Pants: Free People
Booties: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment