Monday, February 24, 2014

Denim on Denim

Denim on denim is always a tricky combination. Is it better for darker shade on the bottom or top? Should you pair your jeans with a denim flannel or just a jacket? When is it too much denim? The answer is it’s never too much unless you are Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears at the American Music Awards in 2001, that’s enough denim for everyone. As long as you are complimenting your denim garments with different shades you are able to pull off the look like a pro. Keep the look casual; too much denim isn’t met to be fancy. 







Jeans: People’s Liberation
Sweater: Vintage
Jacket: Dollhouse
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: Oakley

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit!!Do you want to follow each other on GFC and Fb?
    Let me know on my blog!
    http://love4glam3.blogspot.gr/2014/02/2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi !! I followed you too.I you can follow me on GFC too it would be very nice!!Thank you and kisses!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks love! Yeah I'll be sure to follow you there too!

      xo!

      Delete
  2. You look awesome! I love double denim.

    Thanks for the visit, by the way! - Your blog is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete